Four on Thursday

Happy Thursday!  It feels like I've been counting down forever, but in one week, I will be home for the most glorious 11 day vacation you ever could imagine.  In preparation, I've been shopping, obviously.  Last night, I went to a Stella and Dot trunk show at a friend's co worker's apartment.  It was awesome.  The stylist, Lauren, had the entire place set up with jewelry that we could all just try on, switch with each other, and give a test run.  There was prosecco and delicious food (I may or may not have eaten my weight in spanikopita) and it was just a really fun night.  I ended up debating between a few pieces, but ended up with this necklace.  How pretty is that?  Let's see what other things I can wear it with:


1

Anthropologie Sasha Lace Shift Dress, on sale $79.95

Anthro is not normally my cup of tea.  It's a little too bohemian for my style.  And everything has that DIY look to it, but costs like a thousand dollars.  Sometimes I do get lucky though and find something beautiful.  Like this dress, which is simple, chic, and beautiful.  The  combination of white lace, scalloped detail, and short sleeves all add up to one lovely summer shift dress.   

2

Ralph Lauren Cotton Rope and Toggle Belt, on sale $39

How awesome/ridiculous is this belt?  This thing is preppy to the extreme.  It comes in white also.  But seriously, I'm a little bit obsessed with this belt.  Cinch a striped dress at the waist, wear it with your brightest chino shorts.  And when people ask, say "Yes, this is a rope with a toggle on the end of it, what's your point?"

3

Anthropologie Brooks Mini Skirt, on sale $39.95

More Anthro, I know, this is crazy but here's my number.  Apparently, I am very into nautical things this week, or all the time, either way.  I love this skirt.  I love the texture, I love the stripes, I love the belt.  The cut seems super flattering, too. 

4

Old Navy Bold-Pattern Twill Capris, on sale $25 (additional 25% off with code ONNEW25, I think)

These pants are not for the faint of heart.  These babies are here to make a statement. The color is great, plus the pattern is really fun.  I'll call it a messy chevron?  Fun, printed pants don't seem to be going anywhere, so these will likely be a good investment for now and seasons to come. 

Comments

Popular Posts