Shiny Happy People



Jacket: Zara (similar); Shirt: J. Crew Factory (similar); Pants: Banana Republic (similar): Shoes: Calvin Klein (similar); Necklace: Forever 21 (similar); Earrings: Ivy Lane; Shades: Ray-Ban

Can I get a TGIF?  This week has actually been pretty fun and busy, but I'm still glad to have the entire weekend in front of me.  Last night I went to a Refinery 29 event at the Gap in Georgetown.  It was my first blogger-y type thing, and I was nervous to go on my own, but decided I should suck it up and just do it.  I grabbed a cocktail immediately first and started wandering around the store.  A girl who also looked to be by herself said hi, so I went over and introduced myself.  She was super cool, we had a bunch of things in common, and we ended up hanging out together for the whole event.  We didn't do much shopping - I was in the Gap earlier in the week and even though a few things caught my eye, they just seemed overpriced.  There was a raffle where you could win an entire Gap look or your choice of vintage items that  Refinery had brought over.  No such luck for me, but it was a fun way to spend an evening sipping cocktails and making new friends.  And now its Friday and life is good.  Have a great weekend!!  

Comments

Popular Posts