Recent Purchases

Recent Purchases
I did some serious bank account damage last week.  Between a trip to TJ Maxx, the Stella and Dot trunk show, and J. Crew's free shipping on any order, I was like a kid in a candy store. 

Let's start at the beginning.  I went to TJ Maxx on a mission to find some shoes.  Of all the aspects of my wardrobe, I am most lacking in the shoe department.  However, the selection that day was not quite what I was looking for.  And then I found it.  The Cole Haan bag that I had been lusting over for a year.  On sale?  Nope - marked down even further to clearance.  Even better, its not that purple color in the photo, but actually oxblood, my fall color of choice.  That purchase was a no brainer.  Next, I found a gorgeous tweed shift dress really similar to this one:



It was also at a great price, and a perfect addition to my fall wardrobe.  Then I hightailed it out of there before I found something else I "needed".

The Stella and Dot trunk show I wrote about last week was super fun and I bought that necklace above.  Granted, it was a little bit more expensive than what I normally would pay for jewelry, but I felt slightly obligated to buy something since it was a trunk show at someone's house.  So a little bit of guilt, mixed in with a cute necklace meant that I bought it.  I've done worse.

And finally, to top off my week, J. Crew had free shopping on any order, no minimum.  I'd been eyeing the Provence striped tunic, so I immediately pounced on that.  And to continue my jewelry binge, I opted for three bracelets - the one above, plus these two:








image
                                                                    image

Goal for this week?  Refrain from shopping, at least until I'm officially on vacation!
















Recent Purchases by smartificial featuring a chain link necklace




Comments

Popular Posts