Four on Thursday

We've gone from freezing and windy to downright balmy and sunny, back to frigid with high likeliness of snow.  Umm, didn't I leave New England?

This week has been weirdly long, and I'm looking forward to the weekend.  One of my favorite Germans is leaving us for the west coast and we are celebrating his last hurrah in DC.  I'm also hoping to get back into yoga (fingers crossed I actually follow through) and maybe I'll get a blowout.  Big things poppin'.


1
The Limited Mod Mini Skirt, on sale $6.99 (plus additional 40% off!)

This skirt is essentially free.  However, there's only size 4 left, so maybe check out your local store.  I need to get to a mall immediately.  But great color, great cut, great texture.  

2
Asos Sleeveless Mini Dress with Double Skirt in Coral, on sale $21.05

I'm patiently awaiting spring and bare legs and sunshine.  And this dress is what I want to be wearing when all of those glorious things come together.  The breeziness of the fabric along with the flattering shade of coral are the things dreams are made of.

3
Jovannista Lace Dress with Belt, on sale $49.11

And for those slightly more formal spring occasions, I want to be in this dress.  The lace and pastel yellow are both very "in" for spring (enlightening, I know), but the peplum/layered skirt and the simple bow belt really sold me.  Simple and sweet.

4
H&M Clutch, $12.95

And finally, let's get a little funky with some leopard print.  The great thing about this clutch?  It's straw.  I'd carry this with a bold colored maxi dress and some strappy sandals.  And huge sunglasses, pina colada in hand.  Is it May yet?  




Comments

Popular Posts