Friday's Fancies: Outfit Crush

Friday!  Hooray! Three day weekend!  

I'll be at the inauguration on Monday and am looking forward to freezing temperatures, huge crowds of impatient people, and inept security checkpoints, yay!  Honestly, I'm very excited as this is my first (and probably only) inauguration.  It should be an amazing experience.

Ok, now for the fun stuff.  This week is all about outfit crushes.  You know when you see someone on the street and they look incredibly stylish and put together and you think "why not me?".  This is the time to fix that.  


I hope you've seen Ashley Madekwe on Revenge, but did you also know she's a blogger?  She posts gorgeous, simple outfits and always looks stunning.  Huge blogger crush.

Cut to: my take on Ashley's look.





Friday's Fancies: Outfit Crush

Friday's Fancies: Outfit Crush by smartificial featuring platform wedge heels

Peach jeans, striped top, neutral wedge, big sunglasses, a pastel purse, all topped off with a boyfriend watch and fun bracelet.  Easy, polished, and perfectly styled.

Happy weekend!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts