Four on Thursday

Is this week flying by for anyone else?  Last night I went to see Ra Ra Riot at 930 Club, so I'm a little tired this morning, but it was well worth it.  They put on an amazing show.  The singer's voice is unreal and sounded exactly like the albums, if not better.  And the strings!  That violinist was unbelievable and she had great hair to boot.  Some girls have all the luck.

And we woke up this morning to snow!  Today is going to be a good day. 

1
Asos Glamorous Aran Knit Boyfriend Sweater in Light Grey, $38.59

As this morning's snow proves, winter isn't going anywhere yet, despite the spring clothing popping up in every store.  And what better way to combat it than with a chunky knit sweater?  Comfort and style all wrapped up into one cozy piece.

2
Land's End Parker Pleated Ballet Dress in Sapphire, on sale $49.99

How gorgeous is this dress?  It also comes in black and olive, but this bright blue color is perfection.  It is simple and chic, and I'm sure it moves beautifully (all those pleats!), making it a perfect dress for twirling in.  Twirling is still allowed after age 7, right?

3
Forever 21 Damask Skinny Capris, $22.80

Printed pants are not going anywhere, so grab this pair while you can.  Not only do you get the trend of printed pants, but you also get the bonus trend of tuxedo stripes.  Two for one!  I love the pattern and the contrasting trim.  Perfect for work or a night out.

4
Also Gyori Tote, on sale $34.99

My search for a work tote continues.  Although I've been trying to limit myself to a brown, leather, structured bag, this green one caught my eye.  I've got to head to the store to check it out in person, but I love the sleek shape of it and the deep green color.  There's serious potential here.

Comments

Popular Posts