Four on Thursday

Nature can't decide what season it is and I can't decide how to get dressed in the morning.

1

Black, white, and a hint of tan make this a perfect neutral bag.  It'll match everything and the crossbody style makes it great for a day out running errands or for rocking out at a concert.

2

Drop waist dresses aren't normally my favorite, but the windowpane pattern and navy/red combination really caught my attention.  Add tights and a blazer for work or layer a white button-up underneath.

3

I've never, and I mean never, seen a black halo dress for a price this low.  The color is understated and gorgeous and the draping is flattering on most shapes.  For this price, it's either a steal or there's something seriously wrong with it.

4

More sweaters!  If you combine the words "ultrasoft" and "cowlneck", I'm pretty much a sucker.  Did I mention it's available in 8 colors?



Find Me Elsewhere


Comments

Popular Posts