Put it in Neutral





Dress; Calvin Klein via Marshalls (similar here or here); Shoes: Nine West via TJ Maxx (similar); Belt: Forever 21 (similar); Clutch: LL Bean Signature; Shades: Ray Ban

You know how there are those things that "all" bloggers do?

Wear the Zara skort/Valentino Rockstar pumps/Isabel Marant sneaker wedges.

Take selfies everywhere.

Rock a statement necklace with pajamas.

And of course, drink the Kool-Aid Pumpkin Spice Latte.

You know, those things.

Well, blogger confession, but I don't drink coffee.

Never have.

I can count the number of times I've been inside a Starbucks on one hand.

And I'm not getting anywhere near the illustrious PSL.

I've never had a hot cup of coffee.  And I'm fine with that.  

Iced coffee is a different story as I went through a phase in high school because that's what grown-ups drank.  And only from Dunkin Donuts, clearly.  

But my days are caffeine-free.  And trendy Starbucks cup-free as well.

Bad blogger.

PS.  I am a good blogger in that my Windows phone finally got Instagram, so check me out there!




Find Me Elsewhere

Twitter        Pinterest        Facebook       Bloglovin'     Instagram

Comments

  1. Too funny! I made my husband take a photo of my with my PSL so...GUILTY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good, do what you will. I've just never been that person, but sometimes I get that blog envy thing going on and feel like I should be!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts