Four on Thursday

Happy Halloween kiddos!

Maybe you're going to a party.  

Maybe a bar crawl.  

Maybe you're staying home to greet all your trick-or-treaters.   

Maybe you're like me and live in a place where you need a key fob to get in, so you don't get any trick-or-treaters, but you buy candy just in case and end up on the couch eating all of said candy until you make yourself sick.

Whatever you're doing, have fun!

1

I like leggings, but you can't wear them as pants (it's a rule) so to circumvent that, I like a longer length cardigan/sweater.  And if it also happens to have fur trim, that's a no-brainer.

2

Coats.  I hate that I have to wear them, but if that's how mother nature wants to play it, I'm at least going to look good while I'm doing it.  This coat comes in several colors, but I'm partial to the off-white.  I like the over-sized shawl collar and the wrap belt.

3

My black pumps need a friend.  A friend like this funky, edgy black pumps.  The heel is moderate and therefore, something I could actually walk in.  And I love the strap across the top of the foot.

4

I saw this bag on a blogger that I can now neither find nor remember (but the search continues!), and it looked like a very nice, very expensive bag.  And then I clicked on the link and it was from Old Navy and under $40.  It comes in 5 colors, including a really nice merlot color, but I've been on the hunt for a camel bag.  This one's the winner for sure.

As always, you can find these items, plus all of my other Wish List things on my Pinterest Wish List Board.



Find Me Elsewhere




Comments

Popular Posts