Friday's Fancies: Green Part Deux

It's the first weekend of spring and I'm busy, which is fairly indicative of how this spring and summer will be in general.  DT and I are headed to a concert tonight before a way too early start to our spring soccer season tomorrow morning.  Saturday is supposed to be warm out, so we may do some afternoon imbibing.  Then on Sunday, I'm hoping to head over to the Portrait Gallery to check out the "American Cool" exhibit.  Has anyone been?  Is it as great as I think it will be?

Friday's Fancies: Green Part Deux

Friday's Fancies: Green Part Deux by smartificial featuring traditional home decor

Now that I've got a beach vacation to look forward to, it's hard to think about anything else.  DT and I usually go for the relaxing vacation.  We'll hang at the pool, on the beach, do some reading, do lots of eating and drinking, and watch the sunsets from our balcony.

Mismatched bikinis are great because all my bathing suits are thrown into a bag and finding the matching top or bottom is a nightmare.  Plus I like the contrast.  Toss on a gauzy cover-up and some flat sandals to hit the beach or go for a bike ride.  This palm print tote is a great beach bag and big enough to fit a fat stack of books.  Adding some green to vacation gear isn't too bad.





Find Me Elsewhere

Comments

Popular Posts