Four on Thursday

Clockwise from Top Left:

1 //  It's dress season, despite those pasty white legs of yours mine.  This poplin shift from Old Navy is my ideal for summer dressing.  Throw it on and go.  It comes in a couple colors and patterns, but I'm partial to this red print that is currently $15.  

2 // Speaking of cute dresses, I've had this tee dress in my wishlist for months and it finally went on sale.  It's the perfect dress for Saturday afternoons, paired with sneakers or with flat sandals.  I love the gray marled print and the cuffed detail on the sleeves.

3 //  Marble is the next big thing, what did I tell you?  These studs are an easy way to incorporate the trend into your look without going crazy.  I'd like these to dress up for a summer wedding or even for a nice outdoor brunch, but only if the mimosas are bottomless.

4 //  Forever 21 is killing it with their accessories lately.  This baby blue crossbody is a stunner and looks way more expensive than it is.  It's structured, has great details, and is still a good enough size that you can tote around your necessities.  

Comments

Popular Posts