For Your (Weekend) Consideration

Hey, it's Friday!  That's good.

Because it's Good Friday, get it?


Did you graduate from college in 2008 like I did?  Congrats, we're screwed forever!

If you live in DC, take a minute and vote for NoMa's summer screen movies.  The theme is dance flicks, which we all know is the all-time greatest genre.

Sally Draper is the best.  Why?  She's a fully-fleshed out, complicated human person, something that television writers often don't do with children.

As someone who only just got their first credit card, this article about loopholes and point-collecting and traveling for free is fascinating.

Mitch Hedberg has been gone for 10 years?  He is remembered by his fellow comedians.

This week's long read comes to you all the way from 1982!  It's all about the diamond industry and how we've collectively been brain-washed into believing that diamonds are rare and special.

Felicia's posts are always thought-provoking and raw in their honesty.  She writes the way I wish that I could.  Yesterday's post hit me especially hard, as I'm dealing with many of these issues myself.

These girls make car-dancing into an art form.

Comments

  1. Congrats on the CC! I got one like 6 months ago and I'm doing pretty well with it! lol

    Alissa
    NaturallyMeBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alissa, it's like my least favorite thing lol! It's made me somehow both more and less responsible with my spending habits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alissa, it's like my least favorite thing lol! It's made me somehow both more and less responsible with my spending habits.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts