Off to the Races




Jacket: Barbour; Sweater: c/o Woolovers; Denim: DL1961; Sandals: Jack Rogers; Tote: Old Navy (similar); Necklace: Trina Turk via Rocksbox; Shades: Ray Ban

This past weekend I headed down to Charlottesville for the Foxfield Races.  Usually, I'm decked out in a cute dress and sandals, but this year we got a downpour and a 55 degree high.  Not ideal.  If you sub out the Jack Rogers for rainboots, this was what I wore.  Dressing like a human Easter egg kept me warm and dry.

Woolovers reached out to me to see if I would be interested in trying out some of their pieces.  I'd been in need of a light pink sweater, so this seemed like fate.  Cotton/cashmere is one of my favorite combinations, so I was excited to wear this.  The quality is pretty good, the fit is great (make sure to check out their sizing chart) - I was a smaller size than I usually am), and their prices are really reasonable, especially of you're buying more than one of a given style.  This crewneck sweater is also unisex, so DT and I can share!

Just kidding... I don't want him looking better than me in my own sweater.

*Woolovers provided me with items in exchange for a review. I try to work with companies that I am already a customer of or that I believe offer a quality product. All opinions are my own because who else's would they be?

Comments

Popular Posts