Four on Thursday

Clockwise from Top Left:

1 // 29 seems like the right age to incorporate the romper into my life.  While the thought of totally undressing to use the bathroom slightly deters me, I do love this bright print.

2 //  Speaking of brights, yellow is big this year.  This pair of earrings is a great way to add some flair to your look without going full on Big Bird.

3 // Do I think spending $66 on a t-shirt is ridiculous? Yes.  Do I sort of want this one anyway?  Also yes.  It's just something about those stripes and the muted colors.

4 //  ARuby is a new-to-me company, but there stuff looks incredible.  I'm especially drawn to their pants, which look like super comfy leggings disguised as work-acceptable attire.  The moto patches on the knees are everything.  PS. 20% off your first purchase when you sign up for their e-mail list AND all pants are currently shipping for free.

Comments

Popular Posts