Four on Thursday

Clockwise from Top Left: 

1 //  How much workout gear is too much?  I think we all know that there's no such thing as too much.  With that in mind, I may need to add this tank to my rotation.  I'm into the higher neckline and it comes in so many great colors.

2 // One item that I'm definitely in need of is a weekender.  I love my rollerboard carry-on, but for quick weekend trips in the car, I like a big duffel bag instead.  This one from LL Bean is a bit of a splurge, but I know it will last forever.  The navy is gorgeous and the leather detailing makes this look very high end.

3 //  On the basics side, my white blazer gave out last spring and hasn't been replaced yet.  I like the slightly oversized, slouchy look of this one from Nordstrom.  The price tag isn't too bad either.

4 //  Finally, with wedding season on the horizon, that means lots of weddings and parties and showers and other miscellaneous events, so it's pretty dress time.  My eye has been on this stunning lilac dress with a killer back detail.  It will be mine.  Oh yes, it will be mine.

Comments

Popular Posts