Recent Purchases

Looking to add some new workout gear and check off some wardrobe essentials this week...
Recent Purchases

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

BP Moveover Pointed Toe Flat via Nordstrom - My last pair of black flats were good to me, but they finally bit the dust after a few years of hard wear.  I wanted a pointy toe this time around, so I grabbed these.  They are a bit flimsier than I'd like and are already showing some wear, so while I like them and decided to keep them, I don't think I would buy them again.  Result: Kept.

Athleta Crossbar Tank - The best workout motivation?  New clothes, duh.  When Athleta has a sale, I do damage.  This striped top was part of that.  While I liked the color combination and the styling, this one had to go back.  I bought a medium and the armholes hung far too low.  Result: Returned.

Athleta Beloved Bralette - Somehow, I didn't have an all black sports bra.  Problem solved.  This top is simple, with a fun, strappy back, and supportive enough to rock either to yoga or to spin class.  Very breathable and comfortable.  Result: Kept.

BLANKNYC Faux Leather Skinny Pants via Nordstrom - Leather pants, always on my list.  I had hoped this would be the pair.  Unfortunately, my usual 27 was sold out, so I went up to a 28 hoping for the best.  They were too big, baggy in the wrong places, and too long.  And back they went.  Result: Returned.

Highline Tank, Derek Lam 10C Athleta Collaboration - I wanted this to work.  It's so cool!  Plus, it's Derek Lam and I can be a bit of a label whore on occasion.  Unfortunately for me, the medium was too big and the top didn't hold things as tightly in place as it should.  Result: Returned.

Athleta Start-up Tank - So close!  This top fit, was flattering, and gave me the support I needed.  However, it came with deodorant stains on it, so there was no question that this was getting returned.  Result: Returned.

Comments

Popular Posts