Spring for Gray

Spring - is it here yet?  To stay?  The jury is still out on that one, but I can tell you that spring was definitely out in full force in Charlottesville, Virginia.

I had to shield my eyes from the sun!


DT and I took a little road trip down there for a quick 36-hour visit.  On the agenda?  Drinks, homemade lobster mac & cheese, and as much time outdoors as we could handle.


It was hot in the sun, but chilly in the shade.  The bane of my existence.

I even started getting pink on my shoulders when I took off my cardigan.  Reminder: bring sunscreen.


Sitting outside, in the sunshine, drinking beers and eating good food, has me seriously looking forward to real spring.


Whenever it may get here.

Tank: Old Navy; Cardigan: LOFT (similar); Denim: J. Brand (similar here or here); Tote: Old Navy; Chelsea Boots: Clark's (similar); Necklace: via Rocksbox; Shades: Ray Ban

Comments

Popular Posts