The Weekly Wishlist

It's my Friday!  

A group of us are headed to Charlottesville tomorrow for the Foxfield races and I couldn't be more excited.  The weather looks gorgeous and we got a sick Air BnB complete with a pool.  That's where you'll find me.

With all this beautiful weather ahead, I'm looking to add a few key pieces to my closet.  And everything this week is under $100 - always a treat!

1 // 2 // 3
4 // 5 // 6

Iris & Ink Daisy Striped Cotton Mini Dress, $85 - I've said it before and I'll say it again: striped dresses all the time.  This cotton mini is super cute, a great basic, and the contrast around the zipper is a great touch.

Joe's Rolled Hem Denim Shorts via Nordstrom, on sale $73.50 - My denim cutoffs have seen better days and it's time to upgrade (not to mention time to lengthen).  This pair is pricey, but I've heard good things about Joe's and I like the wash.

Butterfly by Matthew Williamson Leaf Print Swimsuit via Asos, $68 - Palm print has been everywhere for the past few years, but I haven't tried it out myself.  This one piece may be my turning point.  The lace-up detail and the low back are pretty details that keep a one piece from looking too matronly.  

Halogen Mesh Knit Pencil Skirt, $68 - Black pencil skirts are packed away for the season and navy is in!  Really though, I've got to lighten up my work wardrobe and I find that navy is the best way to do that.  Plus, this mesh knit is fun and breathable.

Athleta Paradise Luxe Kaftan, $89 - Kaftan season!  This one has bright, vibrant colors in a fun print.  The short length and the v-neck make this a great pool cover-up or a top perfect for pairing with white denim.

Asos Bonded Mesh Midi Dress with Crossed Back, $73 - A simple and chic sundress will get you far.  I like this one in navy with its fuller skirt and cross back detail.  I've said this ad nauseum, but a piece you can dress up or down is clutch.

Comments

Popular Posts