The Weekly Wishlist

Hoo-boy.  A LOT going on this week around the homestead.  Our new couch is in and we're getting settled on it, the tv has been mounted to reflect our new seating orientation, and we finally watched the finale of American Crime Story.  Is this the lamest way ever of telling you I've barely been active at all lately?

One thing that has been getting some action is my internet browser.  Shop away!

1 // 2 // 3
4 // 5 // 6

Asos Wiggle Dress in Navy Animal Print, $82 - Now, I don't normally do animal print, but when it comes in navy and is as flattering a shape as this dress, I make an exception.  Love this for spring!

BP Faux Leather Drawstring Bucket Bag, $48 - Looking for a bucket bag, but don't want to pay the big bucks?  This is the perfect knock-off version because it looks far more expensive than it is.  Plus that dove gray color is the shade of spring.

Trouvé Stripe Shirtdress, on sale $58.80 - I can't decide whether I love or hate this, which means I need to try it on and make a final decision.  I do love me some stripes and a shirtdress...

Banana Republic Eryn Heeled Sandal, $148 - Major shoe desire over here.  These are sexy and sturdy and oh so pretty.  The block heel will hopefully make for easier and more comfortable walking.  But damn, you'll look good standing still.  Also in red, gold, and blue snakeskin.

Eberjey Bluebird Amaya Bralette via Shopbop, $37 - When the weather heats up, putting on a real bra falls way down on my list.  The solution?  A pretty, lace bralette that gives you coverage and support while also allowing a breeze to get in.  Also in white and bare.

Billy Kirk No. 124 Large Leather Clutch, $218 - With this price, this is an investment piece.  But this leather will wear so well, you'll have this simple and chic clutch for years on end.  This is the type of bag you can pass down to your children.  Other colors available, too.

Comments

Popular Posts