The Weekly Wishlist

Yesterday felt like Thursday and now today feels like Friday, plus I'm heading north to Boston late tomorrow night for the weekend, so my reality is just totally skewed at this point.  Let's shop.

Clockwise from Top Left:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

T by Alexander Wang Sleeveless Twist Dress via Shopbop, $165 + 25% off w/ code INTHEFAM - My favorite of Shopbop's sales is happening right now.  I grabbed my picks earlier in the week, but might I suggest getting a great basic, like this black sheath dress from T by Alexander Wang?  Sleek, black, and endlessly chic.  This piece is a keeper.

Influence Striped Boxy Faux Fur Coat via Asos, on sale $51 - On the other end of the spectrum, Asos is having a huge sale featuring great season-end steals, like this faux fur coat, which was originally $209 and now more than 75% off.  Normally, I stay away from anything labeled as "boxy", but I'd make an exception for this beauty.

Baublebar Bubble Stream Collar Necklace via Nordstrom, $38 - Wedding season is starting soon, which means bridal showers and engagement parties and bachelorettes.  This necklace would rule them all.  And for a reasonable price.  Also in green and white.

Old Navy V-Neck Chambray Jumpsuit, on sale $40 - Yes, this jumpsuit is slightly ridiculous.  I love it anyway.  It's very car mechanic chic.  In all honesty, I just think it's fun and would be perfect for casual weekend wear.

Halogen Owen Pointy-Toe Ghillie Flat, $89.95 - Lace-up flats are all the rage.  This is a nicely priced option that are pretty much as simple as they come.  The blush color is great for the impending warm weather and the lace-ups are, well, there.  Also in black, white, and a cool snakeskin print.

Comments

Popular Posts