For Your (Weekend) Consideration

back when I used to wear color!  original post

Attending the Women's March on Washington last weekend was an overwhelming, emotional, and inspiring experience.  And afterwards, when I saw all the photos of all the other marches happening literally around the world, I was flooded with feelings all over again.  There was so much joy and positivity in the crowd.  This is a movement.  And the next phase has already begun - 100 Days, 10 Actions.

If you're looking for other ways to help, I encourage you to donate to causes that are important to you.  I set up monthly donations so that I don't even have to think about it.  Another way to do this is to choose an Amazon Smile charity.  A portion of every purchase you make at Amazon (and god knows we spend too much money there) goes towards that charity automatically.

Like myself, and all the best people, Barack Obama loves books.

Not exactly the healthiest, but 18 Pastas for Sweater Weather is what I'm talking about right now.

In foods that are healthy, I recently switched from Graze to Naturebox.  If you want $20 off your first order, consider using my referral link.  FYI - I'll also get $20.

Enjoy the weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts