Recent Purchases

Recent Purchases

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5


Athleta Aqualuxe Print Molded Bikini Top -  I was looking for something of a sportier bikini top aka something I could wear while being active, not just reading by the pool.  The pattern on this top is cute, the fit is flattering, and the lattice detailing on the back is adorable!  Just make sure to wear sunscreen - no one wants those weird tanlines in their life. Result: Kept.

Halston Heritage Hammered Silk Maxi Dress -  You saw this beautiful garment on me yesterday, so you know it was a keeper.  I can't say enough about this dress.  It moves so beautifully, it's super comfortable, and the color is just a dusty enough shade that it's not like every other coral dress out there.  This one is going to get plenty of wear.  Result: Kept.  (Sold out; similar in lilac or in pink by Equipment.)

La Blanca Calypso Island Bandeau Bra Bikini Top -  A strapless bikini top is a necessity for me.  Especially for my trip to Saint Maarten, I didn't want strap tanlines before the wedding because they would have shown with the way my bridesmaid dress was cut.  This top fit well, was supportive enough, and the print is cute. Result: Kept.

La Blanca Tangier Monokini One-Piece -  I've been looking for a one-piece bathing suit FOREVER.  I bought this one, and when I tried it on, I thought it would work out.  The fit was pretty good, although it was a little snug, but I tend to like that in my beachwear.  The problem came when I took off the optional strap:  this thing was not going to stay up on its own.  And rather than flash a beach full of strangers, this one went in the return pile. Result: Returned.

Mara Hoffman Reversible Bandeau Bikini Top -  The number one thing for a bathing suit top is that it has to be supportive.  This one was not.  The fabric was incredibly thin, there was no underwire or boning, and therefore, it wasn't working for me.  If you're an A cup, this would be a really cute top, but if you're any larger than that, I don't think this is for you. Result: Returned.

Comments

Popular Posts