Four on Thursday

It may be Thursday, but I am already in party mode.

Tonight, I'm off to Vegas for J's bachelorette party!

We're talking pool cabanas, bottle service, Thunder from Down Under, bottomless brunches, all-out, wild, fun, party time.

And hopefully some naps.



1
Forever 21 Essential Lace Top in White, $15.80

Yes.  Just yes.  Probably also in navy.  I love the lace, the scalloped hem, and the ease of this top.  Perfect for now and perfect for layering in the fall.  I have a new found appreciation for texture.

2
Aldo Grumney Heels via Piperlime, on sale $39.99

Speaking of texture: leather, stacked wood, and snakeskin.  All rolled into one pair of heels.  And dare I say, I might even be able to walk in these, thanks to a not too high heel.

3
Marc Jacobs Exploded Bow Ring in Rose Gold via Nordstrom, on sale $32.16

This picture really doesn't do this ring justice, but it's adorable.  The rose gold is an unexpected touch to an otherwise preppy classic bow.

4
Brooks Brothers Wool Flannel Dress in Navy, on sale $119.20

Fall fashion.  We know it's coming.  It may only be July, but if you've been shopping any time recently, you know that summer is out and fall is in.  Sidebar:  No one is even carrying bathing suits any more.  It's July 11th.  That is insane.  But if it's coming, it's better to be prepared.  I love this dress.  I love the cut, I love the 3/4 sleeves, and I love the color.  Perfect work dress.

Have a lovely weekend!



Find Me Elsewhere
Twitter        Pinterest        Facebook       Bloglovin' 

Comments

  1. Aww that's so awesome, TWINSIES!! What spot do you have picked ou for bottomless mimosas?? Ahh so excited only a few more hours at work, can't wait to see all your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait! We're doing the Champagne Brunch at Caesar's Palace on Sunday! It's pretty inexpensive, for Vegas standards.


    Hope you have fun plans too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts