Down by the Sea




Sweater: J. Crew Factory; Shorts; Forever 21 (similar); Bracelets: J. Crew & GroopDealz (old); Sandals: Jack Rogers; Shades: Ray Ban

Please ignore my weird, splotchy sunburn.

We're back from vacation and not happy about it.

It's so easy to not go to work.  To become a beach bum.  To lay around in the sun, swim, walk the beach, all without a care in the world.

It's nice to be unplugged, not to worry about checking your email or updating various social media.

For now, it's back to the "real" world, although I'd much prefer my real world be the vacation version.



Find Me Elsewhere
Twitter        Pinterest        Facebook       Bloglovin' 



Comments

  1. Ahh that sweater. Those views. Couldn't love this more! Hope you had a great trip-- and I am right there with ya, struggling to return to real live post vacation!

    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh it's back to work for me tomorrow and I'm SO MAD! I want to wake up and hit the beach all day again :(


    Alissa
    FeelingGoodStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The end of vacation is officially the worst. The only think that may stink more is not being able to enjoy a frosty beer- number one on my list once I have baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leaving is always the worst. But at least I've got a splotchy tan now to remember it by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should probably quit our jobs and become professional beach bums.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luckily, you look amazing with that baby bump and are getting closer and closer to that beer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts