I'm Dreaming of a White Shirtdress





Dress: Land's End; Bag: Target (identical in blue); Wedges: Chocolate Blu via My Habit (similar); Bracelet: J. Crew Factory (similar); Necklace: Eastern Market (similar); Shades: Ray Ban

My no-plans weekend was just that.

No plans.

It was perfect.

Friday night, DT and I got Chinese food and watched Ted, which was mostly terrible, but had a few good laughs.

I spent all day Saturday at the pool.  Even though it felt like bathwater, it was the place to be.  Our condo community board (or something like that - we're renters, so we're not involved in any of that business) also put together a pool party barbecue and I'm never one to turn down free food.

Things sort of fell through, or really never came together, that night, so we ended up staying in and watching Lawless.  In case you didn't know, Tom Hardy is my spirit animal. 

Sunday we found ourselves at Eastern Market as usual, but then made the trek to Georgetown, which we neverrrr do because it's so far away and such a pain to get to.  But it was completely worth it.

We swung by the Hugh and Crye sample sale, which was great.  I got DT a sweet new shirt and the fit really is fantastic.  Those kids know what they're doing.  

The other reason I wanted to go to Georgetown was because I knew that Barbour was having a big sale.  I've been lusting after their jackets for a few years now.  When I went to London over Easter, I checked them out there, because I had this crazy notion that they would be cheaper where they were made.  That was not the case (really similar in price to the US actually), so I didn't buy. 

But this time was different.  Things that never go on sale were on sale.  And it was glorious.

I got a jacket that I've wanted forever at 60% off.  And they had the color I wanted, in my size, hidden in the back.  Always ask!  Not all merchandise is always out on the floor.

All in all, a successful weekend.

I should have no plans more often.



Find Me Elsewhere
Twitter        Pinterest        Facebook       Bloglovin' 


Comments

  1. So chic! Love the pop of yellow too.


    Alissa
    FeelingGoodStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag was definitely a good purchase!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts