The Good Stuff

Just some highlights from Vegas.

Pool cabana to kick things off right.

A trip to Paris is never a bad thing.

Chihuly ceiling at the Bellagio lobby.

And the famous fountains.

Dolphins!

And of course, some animal print.  When in Rome, do as the Romans do.  
Dress: H&M (recent)

When you book a flight somewhere or a vacation, you always have it to look forward to, no matter what else is going on in life.  On bad days, I can think "At least in X days, I'll be there".

And then it's over.

That loss of anticipation is the worst part about the end of vacation.

But hopefully, if you're lucky, you've already got the next one planned.

And don't worry, because I definitely do.

Three weeks and one day!



Find Me Elsewhere
Twitter        Pinterest        Facebook       Bloglovin' 





Comments

  1. OMG looks like you had a blast!! I'm so mad at myself for not visiting the fountains & the Bellagio, oh well I guess that's reason enough that I need to go back out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always keep at least one reason why you have to go back :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts