Friday's Fancies: Sandal Savvy

Happy Friday!

I hope you've all got fun plans this weekend.

I've got exactly none and am pumped for it.

Friday's Fancies: Sandal Savvy

Friday's Fancies: Sandal Savvy by smartificial featuring sequin tops

The great things about sandals is that there are so many styles, you can wear them with anything.

I chose to showcase a flat sandal that you can rock to the beach with a bathing suit and a cute cover-up,  a wedge to wear with a daytime sundress, and a heel to vamp up a lacy shorts and shirt combo for a night out.

The possibilities are endless.

Just make sure you can walk in them.  That whole newborn giraffe look is played out.






Find Me Elsewhere
Twitter        Pinterest        Facebook       Bloglovin' 






Comments

  1. I LOVE the idea of shorts, especially lace ones like those, and high heeled sandals- so chic! Adore all of these picks!

    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's a little more va-va-voom than my everyday style, but I liked the look of it.


    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts