Friday's Fancies: Style Crush

Happy Friday!

Did this week drag or what?

Looking forward to some parties this weekend and maybe a brunch thrown in the mix.



Friday's Fancies: Style Crush

Friday's Fancies: Style Crush by smartificial featuring breton tops

With this cooler weather lately, all I can think about is fall and chunky sweaters and riding boots and faux fur and wool socks.  I pinned this image awhile ago to my F/W Inspiration board because I loved the color palette and the femininity of the look.

And then I tried to find the real source, which was a nightmare because Tumblr is an abyss.

But I persevered and found it and now I have an awesome new blog to look at all the time.

This was pretty easy to recreate and you can probably do it with pieces you already have in your closet.  Except that cape - where does one get a gorgeous cape that doesn't swallow you alive?

Regardless, start with white jeans and a striped top, something I know you have in spades.  Add a neutral heel and bag, some gold jewelry, and top with a cape or wrap coat.

Good to go.

Have a great weekend!





Find Me Elsewhere
Twitter        Pinterest        Facebook       Bloglovin' 






Comments

  1. What a gorgeous look! So classic and put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you are already thinking about fall! The best season in my opinion and too bad we really don't get to enjoy it here in Florida ... waaaah!

    Loving your outfit creation ... great picks!

    Have a great weekend!!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you recreated the look and love love love the camel cape! Where is it from?

    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jessica! It was easy to recreate such a gorgeous outfit!


    xo
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall's definitely my favorite season, but I'm not quite ready for summer to end! Need more trips to the beach!


    xo
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Sandra - I had great inspiration!

    I found the cape on polyvore, but here's the link to where you can buy it. I;m not familiar with the website, but they might be worth looking into!


    http://www.boohoo.com/usa/clothing/coats-jackets/icat/coatsandjackets/all-coats/elissa-oversized-belted-cape/invt/azz44668?utm_source=AWIN&utm_medium=AFF&utm_term=92295&cm_mmc=affiliates-_-affiliate_window-_-92295-_-alpha&awc=2319_1375469984_9335847e51903f15236688c7581aa4c3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts