Purple Shorts, Make It Work






Blouse: H&M (similar); Shorts: J. Crew (last season); Sandals: Jack Rogers; Necklaces: Stella & Dot and Enise; Bangles: Forever 21 (similar); Bag: Kate Spade (similar); Shades: Ray Ban

I'm quite the busy bee this week.

Last night I grabbed drinks with a fellow blogger friend, which is always a nice treat.

Tonight I potentially have plans with a college friend who is visiting. 

Wednesday, my best friend is in town and I'm grabbing an early dinner with her.

There are also potential plans in the works for Thursday night too.

When did I become this social butterfly?  

It really doesn't leave room for my two true loves - television and sleep.



Find Me Elsewhere
Twitter        Pinterest        Facebook       Bloglovin' 


Comments

  1. Purple is my favorite color and I loove those shorts!

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! I have become obsessed with fun colored and printed shorts this summer. Also LOVE yours with those bright Jacks!

    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't gotten on board with the printed shorts, outside of polka dots that is, but I love how bright these are!


    Thanks, Emily!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts