Black & Blush

I had such a good weekend!  It was the best combination of fun and relaxation.

Friday night, I went to the relaunch party for The District Darlings' blog.  Definitely check them out!  Afterwards, a handful of us went to El Centro for drinks and dinner.  Margaritas by the pitcher are really the only way to drink margaritas.


On Saturday, I was up early for a workout and then headed to Shop Refine, an appointment-only boutique.  It was such a fun experience, chatting and shopping with Tanya, the owner.  It's sort of like hanging out with a friend and shopping their very well-curated closet!


After picking up two very cute items (coming soon!), I took myself out to lunch at 2Amys because a) I'm never in that part of town, and b) pizza is always a good idea!


That extra hour of sleep on Saturday night was incredible.  I needed that!  Sunday I worked out, totally neglected all that work with a bagel, and then met up with a friend and some of her other friends for lunch al fresco at Bayou Bakery.  Eating outdoors in November is both bizarre and wonderful.


The rest of the weekend was spent cleaning, doing laundry, catching up on tv, and maybe napping on occasion.


DT and I took these pictures a couple weeks ago on a beautiful fall day.  Living by the Capitol is still pretty amazing.


It doesn't get old, walking past the Library of Congress and the Supreme Court.  Totally casual.

Speaking of casual, here I am.  Hiding in a bush.  Like I said, casual.

Sweater: H&M (similar here and here); Denim: J. Brand; Flats: Halogen; Bag: Kate Spade (similar); Earrings: Asos (love these); Shades: Ray Ban

Comments


  1. Boutiqueken
    The dresses and accessories are nice,superb and fabulous. Looking so pretty. I think this trend will be favorite to everyone. Really worthy and fashionable too.Excellent. Really stunning and appreciable .
    If you want to find out your favorite one seek your choice from boutiqueken, provides standard fashionable dresses , shoes, bags and accessories for men, women and kids. Choose your one from this huge collection. Just visit this page and search.Ensuring your satisfaction. https://www.boutiqueken.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts