The Weekly Wishlist

All prints this week, which is very unlike me.  Life is weird lately.

The Weekly Wishlust

1 // 2 // 3 // 4


New Look Faux Fur Leopard Print Coat, $83 - Do you need a leopard coat?  No.  Is it super fun anyway?  Yes.  I like that this one is black & white.  It's a great topper for holiday parties as it's festive without being sequined or bright red.  

Kenneth Jay Lane Gold-tone Tortoise-shell Enamel Hoop Earrings, on sale $25 - I'm bringing back hoop earrings.  I loved them as a kid, as a teenager, and now again as an adult.  This pair gets bonus points for coming in every preppy's favorite - tortoise-shell.   

BP Print Poet Top, $45 - Romantic blouses are very on trend right now and even though it's not something I thought I would get on board with, I was struck by this pretty top.  I haven't decided if it's the ruffled neck, the pretty velvet tie, or the pattern itself that I like so much, but it's all working together in a very good way.  

Old Navy Oversized Flannel Scarf, on sale $13.81  - It's getting cold and we need all the extra warmth we can get.  I wrap myself in oversized scarves from now until April.  At work, on the bus, at the bar.  Seriously, I'm always freezing.  This is a fantastic price and it comes in several plaids if this one isn't your thing.  Stay warm out there!

Comments

Popular Posts