For Your (Weekend) Consideration

East Beach, Westport, August 2016

My mother is a teacher and I have so much respect for her and others in that role.  I can't imagine how difficult these past several days have been explaining the current political climate.  I found this to be a good resource for anyone who interacts with children.

In positive election news, some amazing women won Congressional seats.

For booklovers like myself, this is a very cool business, based in Boston, that makes t-shirts, posters, and tote bags, with text from books.  Definitely picking some of these up as gifts this holiday season.

Yet another reason to eat your veggies.

The Outnet is having it's clearance sale and there are some amazing items to be had at ridiculous prices.  I restrained myself and only ordered one thing (so far), but I've got my eye on a lot more.  Be warned - all purchases from the clearance are final sale!

I've recently become a podcast convert and my favorite is My Favorite Murder.  That led me down the rabbit hole of Michelle McNamara's blog, True Crime Diary.  I'm morbidly obsessed.

Comments

Popular Posts