Derby Day Dapper



Dress: JB by Julie Brown (old); Clutch: Ivanka Trump; Shoes: Chocolate Blu via MyHabit (old); Bangles: Capwell + Co; Earrings: GroopDealz (identical); Headband: Forever 21 (similar); Shades: Ray Ban

This past Saturday was Derby Day and I'm never one to turn down an opportunity for theme dressing, so I forced asked some friends to go to the Derby Party that Little Miss Whiskey's was hosting.

We had other obligations later that night, so I didn't want to full-on giant hat and hoop skirt dress.  Luckily, I snagged this dress at a yard sale a few summers ago and it's done me well.  

We ate, we drank, and we cheered for horses with ridiculous names.  And we all made fun of one really aggressively angry dude in a seersucker suit.  If you're wearing seersucker, tone down the testosterone.    

Comments

Popular Posts