Four on Thursday



1 //  It's sundress season and this dress is at the top of my list.  Poplin is one of my favorite fabrics to wear in the summertime because it's breathable, but it also holds its shape.  And I'm a sucker for a sweetheart neckline.

2 // Birks are back, but if you're not ready to totally embrace your inner Vermont college professor, these sandals are a good way to ease into the trend.  The different strap widths and the buckle add interest without going overboard.  A white sandal just makes sense.

3 //  As do white shorts.  I'd pair these with a striped top, a black tank, or a flowy white blouse.  Basically, I'd wear them with every top I own.  Simple, but detailed enough to be memorable.

4 //  You've got your summer trips booked and you need something to pack in.  A printed duffel is fun, it's festive, and it fits everything you need for a summer weekend.  The contrast of canvas and leather trim is great.  Now, where are we headed?

Comments

Popular Posts