Loving...

Tote Bags

1


2

3

4

5

6


Digging through my closet over the weekend, I realized I have way fewer tote bags than I thought I did.  I'm sure I've got some still calling my parents' house home, but I think I'm in need of more.  The great thing about a good tote bag is that they can work as a purse, a beach bag, an overnight bag, or even as a weekender.  The quintessential tote is of course, the LL Bean bag, which comes in a dozen colors, four sizes, optional strap lengths and zipper top.  I have two and use them for everything.  With tote bags, I like to keep the theme nautical, whether it's a rope handle, stripes, or just lots of blues.  I'm also obsessed with Sea Bags, who make some bags for J. Crew too, which are made from recycled sails.  They are on the pricier side, but most likely worth the splurge.

How do you tote?

Comments

Popular Posts