Pool Partay



















Cover-up: J. Crew Factory; Bathing Suit: Old Navy (similar here and here); Tote: LL Bean; Towel: Target (similar); Shades: Forever 21; Sandals: Jack Rogers

DT woke up singing "Friday" by Rebecca Black, so you know it's going to be a good day.  Hopefully, I'll get out of work a little early (summer Fridays, what what), go home, jump in the pool, head to District of Pi for Whitney's birthday dinner, then to New York Ave Beach Bar for some tiki drinks, dancing, and sand in between my toes.

Tomorrow I plan on pool, pool, and more pool.  I've got to bronze myself as much as humanly possible (aka, not much at all, I am 95% ginger, minus the hair) before tubing next weekend so that I don't completely fry on the river.  Tomorrow night I've got a friend's Mad Men themed engagement party.  I went shopping earlier this week and though I found a few potential dresses, I opted to use a dress I already have and just bought some accessories instead.  Here's hoping I can pull off something Megan Draper-y (pictures to follow next week!). 

Other than that, I'll probably get some brunch, have some more pool time, and just relax.  It's the first official weekend of summer, and I'd like to kick things off the right way.  Also, did I mention that in one week, it is the annual camping and tubing trip?  Cannot wait!

Comments

Popular Posts