Four on Thursday

Too excited to sleep!! It's my favorite weekend of the year, I'm taking tomorrow off of work, and the weather is going to be wonderfullllll!  Camping, sleeping on the ground, floating down a river with 40 of my favorite people in the entire world.  Augh, it's just a dream come true.  Now, let's look at some clothes that would not make it out of this weekend alive. 

1

Banana Republic Cabochon Bracelet in Purple Star, on sale $24.99

Simple, classy, and a great color.  Not a bad price either.  BR has been off my radar lately because I haven't loved the quality of the last few clothing items I've bought there, but their jewelry has been killing it lately. 




2

Asos Lace Pants with Pleated Front in Teaberry, on sale $29

Love, love, love these pants.  I want to try the printed pants trend, but in a more subdued way.  These are nice because they are in a fun color, and the lace print is different, but subtle.  I don't want in your face crazy pants.  Not my thing.  But these?  Swoon.

3

Old Navy Buttoned Linen Blend Henley in Yellow Stripe, $16.94

I waxed poetic about linen last week, and my feelings have not changed.  This top is adorable, lightweight, and perfect for a summer day.  It comes in a bunch of other colors too, so take your pick.

4

Old Navy Printed Twill Shorts in Bright Nite, $22.94

Sailboat print!  How fun are these?  I imagine wearing these to drinks on the dock in Westport, getting teased by DT's family.  Ahh, summer.


Comments

Popular Posts