Loving...

J. Crew's Summer Sale

1

2

3 
4

5

6

7

8

9


Attention! J. Crew is having a huge summer sale right now, and I for one am hopping to it.  Not only is stuff on sale, but you get an additional 30% off with the code SHOPNOW.  It's only good until Thursday, so start shopping.  I picked out some of the things that are currently sitting in my shopping cart and potentially will be in my closet very soon.  Lots of color, lots of light fabrics.  Since I try never to buy anything full-price, sales like this are the time that I stock up.  My plan of attack usually goes:
1.  Go to store and try on everything I like, unintentionally annoying the salespeople. 
2.  Keep track of what size I am in the things I like. 
3.  Buy nothing, go home, wait for it all to go on sale. 
And now is that time!

*J. Crew didn't ask me to write this or to promote them in any way, I'm just a sucker for a great sale.  


Comments

Popular Posts