Georgetown Fashion's Night Out

Last Thursday, Whitney and I headed to Georgetown to check out the festivities for Fashion's Night Out.  We started at Urban Chic, which was by far the best organized store event of the night.  They had a Rebecca Minkoff trunk show, cocktails, hair stylists giving beachy waves, and a fashion illustrator sketching customers.  The employees were all super friendly and it was a great place to kick off the night.  Whitney was able to be sketched by the illustrator and it came out beautifully.

photo c/o Whitney (check out her FNO recap here)

Next we wandered around Wisconsin Ave. and M Street popping in and out of Madewell, Cusp, J. Crew, and Barbour.  I wore flats because I knew there would be lots of walking and dancing, but continue to be amazed at all the girls I saw out in heels.  Clearly, they are more committed to the cause than I am.
 
The highlight was easily the BYT event at the Dean and Deluca patio.  It had much more of a party vibe, Fatback djs, great people watching, plus free booze.  After a few free drinks, we headed to Luke's Lobster to end the night.  Besides being delicious, Luke's gets huge bonus points for giving away free tote bags. 
 




Blazer: H&M (similar); TShirt, Shorts, and Necklace: Forever 21; Bag: Kate Spade; Flats: Target (similar)





Comments

  1. Glad to meet you and your blog too! Looks like DC had a fabulous FNO- I confess, I took it easy even though I was in NY for FW, sometimes, best to just relax and have a low key dinner when total madness ensues!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts