All My Friends Are Pink & Red











Top: Target (old); Pants: Vince Camuto; Bag: Kate Spade; Shoes: Calvin Klein (similar); Shades: Ray Ban; Bracelets: J. Crew Factory and gift

Happy almost weekend! Very much looking forward to it.  H Street Festival is on Saturday, and despite my soccer game being smack-dab in the middle of it, I plan to have some fun at all my favorite places on H Street.  As for tonight, I'm thinking a quiet night in to paint my nails and catch up on my Netflix queue.  And Sunday?  Well, with this gorgeous weather, the possibilities are endless.  I'd like to get in as many outdoor meals as possible before things really cool down, so maybe a brunch is in order.  To start my weekend off, I headed to the Kate Spade store opening at Pentagon City last night.  Post and pictures will be up next week, but the store is adorable and all the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly.  What are everyone else's weekend plans?  


Comments

Popular Posts