Never Gonna Give You Up





Sweater: J. Crew (similar); Shorts: J. Crew; Bag: Vintage Dooney & Bourke; Shoes: Sperry; Shades: Ray Ban

Ahh, the last day of summer.  Gone too soon in my opinion, but I don't think that really matters.  And the first day of fall?  Well, here in DC it's going to be 86 degrees and rainy.  Fantastic.  Just what I wanted.  As long as the weather stays warm, I'm not giving up my shorts.  While I'm completely looking forward to fall and riding boots, cozy sweaters, and corduroy everything, this week's chillier mornings made me realize something.  DC has destroyed me.  Unless it is 85 degrees+ and humid, I will freeze to death.  So what I am not looking forward to is being cold all the time.  Honestly, my office is an ice box of broken dreams.

This weekend I've got nothing planned but my soccer game tomorrow afternoon.  I might hit up the Barracks Row Festival (which includes the DC not a State Fair) or Trucktoberfest at Union Market.  And I might make some pumpkin bread even though I promised myself I'd wait until October.  I just want some.  Once that smell of pumpkin flavored anything hits you, its all you can think of.  In my case, at least.  Happy Weekend!   

Comments

Popular Posts