Four on Thursday

This cooler weather is amazing.  I'm just in a better mood lately.  There's something about back to school season, even if you aren't actually going back to school, that makes me happy and productive.  It's nice and crisp in the mornings, which means I should be getting up early to run, but I'm not (but I'm planning on it, starting Monday, or the Monday after that...).  The rest of the day it warms up and is sunny, but without any of the humidity of summertime.  My hair is very thankful for that fact.  My riding boots are freshly polished and ready to be worn constantly for the next six months.  And lately I've been drawn to darker colors and heavier fabrics.  Check it out.
1
Piperlime Danielle Nicole Oliva Shoulder Bag, on sale $53.99

This is a new brand to me, but I've really liked what I've seen of it.  This bag is gorgeous.  I love the ladylike quality of it, the chain strap, plus how structured it is.  The warm brown shade with darker brown piping is beautiful, too.  It screams "Ladies Who Lunch" to me.   
2

Sam Edelman Ballet Flats - Felicia in Persimmon (also in Citron and Tangerine), on sale $91 (through 9/16)

Ok, ok, these technically aren't "fallish" or a darker shade or anything, but whatever.  My rules are obviously fake ("They were real that day I wore a vest!").  These flats come in three fun colors, and they're by Sam Edelman who makes really high quality shoes.  I suspect these would last for a long time.  The persimmon color seems the best for wearing into the fall.



3

Topshop Texture Pleat Tunic in Navy, $52

Do you like this?  Good, because I bought it.  I first saw it on Lauren and loved the cut and style of it.  Topshop didn't have it in that gorgeous cobalt, but I found it in navy and thought it would be perfect for that November wedding.  It's not what I initially had in mind, but I think it will work.  Here's hoping it fits and looks fabulous!

4

Halogen V-Neck Cashmere Sweater in Bottle Green, $79

Eighty bucks for cashmere isn't too shabby.  This Halogen sweater comes in 5 or 6 colors, but the green is my favorite, probably because I think it matches well with all the burgundy that I've bought recently.  It's a classic shape and style, and will be flattering on most body types.  And if it goes on sale?  Cashmere for $50 or $60 is even better.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts