Four on Thursday

Wow, I have been all over the place this week.  Whether it's a workout or a party, I've been there.  And tonight is no exception.  

When did I get so popular?

Friday night will likely be spent at home on the couch with take-out and wine.  And I cannot wait.

In the meantime, here are some stunners in my favorite shades for fall.




1 //  You can do no wrong in a little black dress.  I actually have a similarly cut dress in a marled grey that I am obsessed with and plan to wear all fall and winter long.  The long-sleeves make this great for cooler weather and the asymmetric wrap skirt is a gorgeous detail.

2 //  Burgundy, eggplant, aubergine, cranberry, oxblood etc.  Whatever we're calling it, it's one of my favorite shades for fall.  A dress with a flattering shape like this is a goldmine.  I'd toss on a blazer for work and add a statement necklace for after-work cocktails.

3 //  Hunter green might be my very favorite color to wear in the fall.  For whatever reason, it's never as popular as it should be.  Give me a cable knit turtleneck and I may never take it off.

4 //  And my old standby, navy.  This dress is wonderful.  It has such a unique shape.  I actually imagine layering this over tights and a long-sleeved shirt.  As you may have gathered, I'm a sucker for a high neck.

Comments

Popular Posts