Mountain Town Wedding Wear



Outfit 1: Tank: Banana Republic; Shorts and Tote: Old Navy (both old); Necklace: Jane; Sandals: Forever 21 (similar); Shades: Ray Ban
Outfit 2: Dress: Forever 21 (love this); Necklace: Rosie & Rockers (similar); Shades: Ray Ban

I'm back!  Long weekends are the best (they are amazing and perfect and there's time to do stuff and be active and also be lazy and relax) and the worst (it's too easy to get used to them).  I'm in recovery mode today.

Packing for my West coast trip a couple weeks ago was an adventure in itself.  There were several events, including a sunrise hike, a wine tasting, a barbeque dinner, plus the rehearsal dinner and actual wedding to pack for.  I don't do checked baggage, so figuring out what to bring that would all fit in a carry-on was difficult.

I stuck with a black, white, and camel color palette, and threw in some green for color.  This meant that everything mixed and matched together and there was no figuring out which top paired with which bottom.  I'm a genius.

Normally, I don't spend quite as much time organizing my suitcase, but it definitely paid off and simplified my trip.  And made getting dressed in the dark at 5am for a sunrise hike much easier that it would have been otherwise.




Comments

Popular Posts